£9.25 - £10.25 per hour
11 months ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Nottingham on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.25 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Day to day administration of the office
- Receive, log and deal with all phone and email queries from customers in a timely and professional manner, to meet defined call standards that ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Relevant experience in a customer services/call centre/office environment or dealing with customers, commitment to quality customer care.
- Experience of computer software applications e.g. word processing & spreadsheets, Customer Relationship Management & Advanced Telephony Technology.
- General clerical skills
- Must demonstrate an organised and methodical approach to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Interest and commitment to working with vulnerable persons and an awareness of the types of problems they experience
- Commitment to customer care, and adaptable to able to switch between service enquiries.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.