£10.97 - £11.97 per hour
22 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Berkshire on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.97 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To assist with the management of invoicing and monitoring of CIL in order to ensure that agreed contributions are allocated to appropriate projects within the Council's corporate scheme for planning obligations in order to meet agreed timescales.
- To assist with the management of the CIL Team's process with prospective developers. This will include site visits to monitor the status of sites - commencements and completions.
- To assist in the management and maintenance of the Developer Contributions Database, the CIL Database and other records and systems to ensure the proper organisation and presentation of material relating to all developer contributions and CIL receipts.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries and concerns, including applicants, agents, and third parties, and to attend internal and external meetings and to give advice on developer contributions and CIL.
- Any other duties, commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be from time to time determined.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.