£10.40 - £11.40 per hour
13 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Poole on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.40 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To ensure that all visitors are dealt with in a timely and helpful manner
- To be sensitive to the needs and circumstances of all housing applicants and provide a customer-focused quality service
- Providing administration support for the Accommodation Office and staff members
- To respond to any general correspondence received
- Reply to accommodation requests/enquiries
- Communicate with existing residents regarding various accommodation matters as required
- Data inputting with entering tenant details on in-house computer programmes
- Help to liaise with the Hospital Trust and or University Partners in resolving Tenant issues
- Provide back up and general support as requested
- Assist with the processing of and raise invoices for rechargeable items
- Assist with marketing the accommodation through a range of methods and send out all information to interested parties as and when requested
- Research, prepare and supply information as requested
- Cash handling and reconciliation as and when required
- To assist with the development of the best policy and practise within the organisation
- To always approach work with the aim of fulfilling the stated values of the Association
- To positively promote the reputation and standing of the Association in all dealings
- To communicate effectively and work productively with all other staff
- To undertake any other tasks and duties which might reasonably be requested.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with the Sovereign's policies and procedures and observe and continually promote equality and inclusion and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Continuously seek realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role, to help the department, and Sovereign, achieve its goals.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Strong administrative skills, preferably in accommodation/lettings
- Basic DBS
- Customer service experience
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.