£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
22 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Swadlincote on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £7.70 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
- Issue and discharge service materials.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Experience in an office environment.
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise tasks (within a broader routine).
- Ability to exchange basic information verbally or in writing.
- ICT skills which include the use of bespoke databases, spreadsheets, word processing packages.
- Appropriate knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to apply relevant Council policies and procedures and understand the activities of the work section.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.