£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + PAYE
about 1 month ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Nottingham on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37.5 hours per week, at £7.70 - £8.21 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Preparation of clinics i.e ensuring up to date records are available
- Process health care records and patients appointments using computerised systems and databases.
- To timely input, update and process information, resolving queries on the patient databases ensuring data quality information is captured and recorded accurately
- Inputting and checking the accuracy of data from the information supplied by referring agencies
- Reception duties including monitoring patients & visitor attendance, dealing with telephone enquiries and incoming mail.
- To receive and make internal and external telephone calls from staff, service users, members of the public and external agencies ensuring that messages received are appropriately signposted and actioned.
- Word process correspondence including audio/copy typing of letters, memos and collating reports.
- Filing and photocopying, scan and attaching documents.
- Identify health and safety practices that are appropriate to self and others.
- To participate in appropriate training courses and updates in accordance with mandatory requirements and undertake a personal development plan
- To be flexible in the role and to cover other areas to support the demands of the service
- To undertake any other duties that would be a reasonable expectation of the role
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Typing/Word processing qualification RSA/OCR II or equivalent level of knowledge and experience
- Education up to GCSE or equivalent in English Language and Maths Grade C or equivalent
- Numeracy skills
- Previous office, administrative experience
- Experience of working with, Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work in a timely manner, follow instructions and guidelines, to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication/telephone skills and dealing with people to maintain a high standard
- Good understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.