£7.70 - £9.50 per hour
13 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Derby on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £8.21 p/h PAYE.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To work flexibly within a broad range of functions and locations within Business Services and to provide support for a range of staff groups.
- It is essential for post holders to demonstrate an ability and commitment to undertake a comprehensive range of duties within the general level of responsibility of the post and to respond positively to alternative and improved methods of working.
- To process incoming communications to ensure they are dealt with appropriately and efficiently, including scanning of documents into electronic systems.
- To create and maintain documents and record systems in accordance with standard formats and service requirements.
- To record and process routine financial information, including petty cash and related funds
- To process purchase orders, invoices and general finance processes.
- To assist in the gathering of information to reconcile the accounts and systems
- To maintain both electronic and manual filing, document management and record-keeping and undertake associated tasks including data entry and scanning.
- To assist with the compiling of statistics and information for use in management information reports.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Working in an office environment
- Experience in using IT software including Microsoft packages.
- Working in a customer focussed environment
- Used to dealing with members of the public
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills both written & oral
- Ability to retrieve and
- input information/data
- Literacy & Numeracy skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks within a broader routine
- Ability to undertake basic office practices
- Ability to comply & work with DCC procedures & processes
- Good IT skills including Wordprocessing.
- IT qualification eg ECDL
- Wordprocessing qualification eg OCR Stage II.
- NVQ Level II in Administration or equivalent.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.