£11.17 - £12.17 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
10 days ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our client's offices based in Filton on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £11.17 p/h PAYE.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Working with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both Sovereign and the team.
- Provide the first point of contact for team related enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure customers receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made and that all contact is recorded in the appropriate manner.
- Advising customers in person and over the telephone about the status of their rent account, outstanding balances, payment methods, and the stages of the arrears collection procedure. Making payment arrangements for low-level arrears where appropriate or referring the tenant to their Income Officer, internal/external support agencies or local authority.
- When required, assist with the identification and management of low-level arrears cases and take action where required in accordance with the arrears procedure. Identify accounts with large pre-payment balances and take appropriate action to refund where necessary.
- Process Possession Claims using the Court on-line service PCOL
- Developing and applying knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities seeking guidance on issues outside of own personal area. Highlighting queries requiring the attention of colleagues in a reasonable time frame to promote an exceptional standard of customer service.
- Using a variety of software packages, produce and maintain correspondence, reports, documents, records, spreadsheets and databases as directed prioritising and organising own work to meet agreed deadlines.
- Support colleagues within the department by means of managing the office administration efficiently, taking minutes, preparing the paperwork and managing electronic diaries as needed. Provide assistance to colleagues on covering necessary duties in times of absence.
- Provide assistance to other departments when called upon by responding positively to requests of help, this may include cover for the reception.
- Utilise the finance system as appropriate to raise, monitor and close out purchase orders ensuring that invoices are processed both accurately and promptly.
- Contribute to projects by working collaboratively with others, as required for the efficient operation of the department and achievement of team objectives.
- Ensure compliance is upheld with regards to the rules of the Data Protection Act. Update records promptly for clarity of reference and effective instant retrieval and use by others. Archive documents in compliance with Sovereign requirements and procedures.
- Implement new procedures as directed whilst actively participating in the review of the department and personal working practices to suggest solutions and improvements as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to business-sensitive and personal information acquired through work.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with the Sovereign's policies and procedures and observe and continually promote equality and inclusion and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Continuously seek realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role, to help the department, and Sovereign, achieve its goals.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.