Up to £9 per hour
7 months ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our client's offices based in Rugby on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £9.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To respond to requests for support and help the team in dealing with any problems as they arise.
- To create and amend documents, such as letters, as required.
- To collate and input data using various methods.
- To update customer details and follow up on any issues that arise
- Conduct customer surveys over the phone and face to face.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Able to prioritise and organise tasks to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of literacy and numeracy when word processing documents and inputting and retrieving information from computerised systems.
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using a range of computerised systems.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach.
- Able to produce work to a high standard
- Able to work largely unaided with reasonable instructions and procedures to follow
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience of working with vulnerable customers both over the phone and in-person
- Understanding of Lifeline / Tele Alarm service desirable
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Confident using mobile devices such as Tablets and Laptops.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.