£9 - £10 per hour
9 months ago
6 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our client's offices based in Cannock on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 40 hours per week at £9.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Raising of orders for suppliers
- To provide Administrative support for the Brokering & Contractor Department, Co-ordination of jobs from enquiry stage to invoicing.
- To liaise with Third-party Contractors facilities to obtain disposal prices in line with Company procedures
- To cost and quote for the disposal of any bulk or drum waste in line with company policy, ensuring the quote is competitive and legal.
- To ensure that Calls from customers are dealt with swiftly and efficiently ensuring that the correct information is provided, including quotations etc to assist with service efficiency.
- Work is completed within agreed team targets turnaround of booking from initial query to scheduling the collection and invoicing
- To deal with both internal and external customers.
Responsible for ensuring that waste queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently in line with processes and including ensuring that legislative paperwork is completed.
- Dealing with post-collection queries, including invoice queries, non-conformances, certificates of disposal.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Financial understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales function within a business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Understanding of appropriate Legislation
- Strong and proven negotiating skills
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.