£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
23 days ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
These roles will provide an efficient support service, including secretarial and administrative assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiency's.
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner taking account of the particular circumstances, including obtaining information from an appropriate source in response to a non standard query and feeding back to an enquirer in an accurate and effective manner, giving particular regard to assessing the particular circumstances.
- To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service.
To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
Skills and Experience:
- Organise and co-ordinate events.
- Using Microsoft office applications.
- Research, analyse and report information.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases