Up to £9.36 per hour
8 months ago
Our client is seeking an Administrator on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, -8:30 - 17:15. At a pay rate of £9.36 Per Hour PAYE
Contribute to the development of, and gain support for, the Directorate's shared values, vision, policies objective and strategies from staff, service users, other agencies and the public.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Managers and Business Support staff as appropriate to operate within Directorate financial and administrative policies and practices
- To ensure that the operation of systems, processes and procedures support the service management process, providing a comprehensive Business Support service
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by self. Including Set and update work objectives, plan activities and determine work methods to achieve objectives, allocate work and evaluate self
- Give support as required to managers, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis
Skills and Experience:
- Possess Institute of Customer Services Communications Award or NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in using window-based packages
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity
- To demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal skills
- A commitment to self-development including the ability to attend training courses which may be away from the office and be prepared to undertake further training as identified.
- Flexible and responsible approach to work
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.