£8.74 - £9.74 per hour
17 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our client's offices based in Stafford on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £8.74 p/h PAYE.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To take a lead role in the use, maintenance and monitoring of extensive and varied IT facilities including specific responsibility for - Information systems for the input and retrieval of data - Extracting and presenting data to assist in the management of performance - Use of office Intra/Internet facilities - Use of digital and scanning equipment
- Create and maintain electronic social care records and manual client records in accordance and Records Management policies and ensuring compliance with policies on filing, retention and destruction.
- The production of documents to a high standard of accuracy and presentation using the software provided. This will include the production of letters, reports, tables, presentations and publications.
- To provide support, guidance and advice to the team on the use of the various IT facilities.
- Servicing of various meetings, which may include from time to time, child protection conferences. Including organising venues, issuing invites and minute taking, the production of accurate records and the distribution of reports within agreed timescales.
- To undertake a range of clerical duties, this will vary from time to time to meet service needs and to ensure multi-skilling within the team in line with service level agreements.
- To undertake a range of Customer Care duties. This will include filtering telephone calls, answering questions from members of the public and other agencies on the services of the team and the wider service, accurately recording messages to ensure effective communication and meet and greet duties as and when required. je.df - 08.02.19
- Assisting with the day to day financial transactions within the office. This will include cash handling, managing P card transactions, placing orders, the passing of accounts for payment and the monitoring of associated budgets, through the County Council's Finance and Procurement System (SAP).
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Experience in using computer-based information systems in an office environment
- Ability and experience of using IT systems including Microsoft Office suite and Outlook * Experience of using office procedures, equipment and systems
- Working within a team, preferably in an office environment
- Possess experience in minute taking
- Understanding the principles of providing a good quality service
- Knowledge of good practice in office systems and procedures
- Experience of managing and presenting data for analysis
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.