£7.70 - £8.09 per hour
8 months ago
We are currently looking for a Business Services Assistant/ Administrator to join our client's offices based in Alfreton on an initial 2-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Minimum wage will apply.
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
- Issue and discharge service materials.
Skills and Qualification:
- Accuracy and ability to prioritize tasks (within a broader routine).
- Ability to exchange basic information verbally or in writing.
- ICT skills which include the use of bespoke databases, spreadsheets, word processing packages.
- Appropriate knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to apply relevant Council policies and procedures and understand the activities of the work section.
- Experience of being in an office environment.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.