Up to £9.74 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking an Administrator on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Tuesday - Thursday (Flexible) 08:30 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £9.74 Per Hour PAYE
- To support the Sports and Leisure Team in the delivery and monitoring of services through the Leisure Centre Contract, direct provision and commissioned works.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work with the Sport and Leisure Manager and Leisure Officer to develop and participate in a programme of monitoring and performance visits in relation to the Leisure Centre management contract.
- The processing and analysis of leisure centre performance data - providing analysis and on request reports to inform management decisions.
- To utilise and, where identified, help develop, new technology and software as required to improve the effectiveness of the monitoring process.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths or equivalent
- NVQ in business admin
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- At least three years experience of working in a busy office environment
- Ability to use Outlook, and a web browser to access information
- Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.