Up to £9.07 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant on an initial 7 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday. 08:00 - 16:00. At a pay rate of £9.07 Per Hour PAYE
To provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support to officers within a designated function, either in support of a designated officer(s) or to the team as a whole.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake clerical and secretarial duties which may include word processing, arranging meetings, minute-taking, diary management, handling telephone calls and/or attending to visitors.
- Support the maintenance of data systems as appropriate by way of data input and/or extracting data to provide requested management and/or financial information.
- Maintain filing system, both manual and electronic, which may include information relating to the team.
- Undertake any clerical and administrative support duties specific to the post which may include updating spreadsheets, distributing questionnaires and ensuring pages on the website are up to date.
- Liaison with other staff and external customers, as a point of contact for the team. Providing advice as appropriate and/or referring enquiries to the relevant officer.
- Assisting with financial administrative procedures as required, such as processing travel claims.
- Where the post is based within the Children's Services Directorate, responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and as such the integrity of management information through the proper use and safekeeping of data and record systems both manual and computerised.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic admin duties such as filing, scanning, printing, email and telephone calls as well as data entry and use of bespoke databases (training provided).
- At least 2 Years in a similar Administrative role
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.