£10.94 - £11.49 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 7 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
35 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
- To organise and undertake effectively and efficiently, administrative and technical support duties within the Department.
- To collect and maintain information relevant to departmental services.
- To undertake accurate, speedy and relevant studies in relation to the Department's policies, performance and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide straight forward information and advice as required to members of the public, other officers within the Department and in other Departments.
- To compile manual and computerised financial, performance and other staffing statistics as required.
- To use office technology as appropriate including WP packages, spreadsheets and databases.
- To carry out administrative duties including compiling and monitoring records, photocopying, faxing, filing, relaying messages and distribution of documents.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Council's Policies on Customer Care and Equal Opportunities.
- To ensure that Corporate and Departmental Health and Safety Policies are implemented at all times and to raise any concerns regarding their operation, or any Health and Safety matters with the appropriate line manager.
- To carry out other duties, appropriate to the grading of the post, as required by management.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases