Up to £8.21 per hour
8 months ago
Our client is seeking an Administrator on an initial 1-month contract with the possibility of an extension:
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £8.21 Per Hour PAYE.
To provide administrative or secretarial service to directly support a functional activity, where co-ordination, interaction with co-workers and an awareness of related activities is important. Roles will either focus on procedural understanding or customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for meetings and internal/external events including the arrangement of such events.
- Maintain financial/stock records and review data to contribute to resource planning and follow established ordering procedures to ensure sufficient resources to meet service requirements.
- Where required, maintain diaries, produce and manage correspondence, taking minutes and progress chasing.
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own workload from start to finish.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
- Understanding of relevant policies and procedures as they affect the role and the quality standards and outputs required.
Skills and Experience:
Experience of administrative processes and procedures in a similar role.
Excellent ICT skills including standard software packages and bespoke databases.
Good written and oral communication skills and customer focus.
- Ability to organise the workload Of team.
Initiative and judgement to resolve problems independently.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.