£7.70 - £8.09 per hour
11 months ago
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator to join our clients offices based in Nottingham on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possiiblity of an extension.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To undertake administrative duties as required by the Administration Manager and IMH.
- To provide a full reception service to service users/carers/visitors and staff at IMH.
- Providing cover and support, working as a team, within the IMH and to provide specific cover for the Administrators.
- To receive and make internal and external telephone calls from staff, service users, members of the public and external agencies ensuring that messages received are appropriately signposted and actioned.
- To make, update, amend and maintain diary and meeting room schedules, ensuring that conflicting and amended appointments are actioned appropriately.
- To type letters, memoranda and other documentation as required.
- To source and précis information as required.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- OCR/RSA II typing/word processing or equivalent level of knowledge and experience.
- GCSE English and Maths - Grade C or equivalent.
- NVQ2 Business & Administration or working towards, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of IT systems.
- Experience of working with computer databases.
- Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Previous audio typewriting experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Excellent communication skills both written and interpersonal.
- 3 Years written referencing (All gaps verified).
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £7.70 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.