£7.70 - £8.09 per annum
6 days ago
We have exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our clients offices based in Biggleswde on an temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Being a point of call for the team and receiving enquiries when professionals are unavailable and this includes taking and passing on messages.
- Efficient and effective use of Excel spreadsheets to ensure that statistical and budgetary information is recorded accurately, and Spreadsheets are created and managed for Team Projects.
- Minute taking for a variety of meetings, including statutory Safeguarding s42 minute taking.
- Providing administrative support organising events and meetings and Duty rotas for the team.
- Supporting the team with complaints management, filing and general administrative support
- Covering for other administrative colleagues within Integrated Services when required.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- GSCE qualifications grade A-C
- Experience of working in an Administrative role
- Experience of using Microsoft packages such as word and Excel
- Experience of using a range of office equipment
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to help the team make a difference to its Customers. The role will involve communicating with customers, colleagues and staff across the Council, the ability to apply numeracy and literacy skills, the ability to maintain confidentiality and to work on your own initiative.
- 2 Years written referencing (All gaps verified).
- Level 3 in Administration.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £7.70 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.