£8.21 - £9.00 per hour
7 days ago
Our client is seeking an Administrator on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibilitiy of an extension.
- A key member of the Service Delivery Centre, this role is crucial to ensure service users' needs are met within agreed timeframes in accordance with Serco's contractual obligations to UK Visa's & Immigration (UKV&I), in relation to accommodation (and transport) for service users.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £8.21 Per Hour PAYE.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out administration across all SDC Departments
- Creating and managing data using in-house databases and systems
- Liaising with landlords, contractors, housing officers and other stakeholders via email and telephone
- Liaising with other departments across the contract regarding service users, housing, maintenance, transport, compliance and purchasing
- Scheduling maintenance faults to in-house engineers, external contractors and landlords for completion of work, working towards tight timescales set out by the client
- Contribute to Management Information and reporting
- Answering and dealing with day to day email and telephone enquiries
- Positively contribute to and participate in projects affecting the SDC when required
- To understand all contract policies and local operating procedures to ensure the property portfolio complies with these standards. Report and escalate where appropriate any failures in policy standards
Skills and Experience:
- Proven communication skills
- Scheduling experience
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to arrange many tasks and prioritise own workload to meet specific timescales
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a small team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to demonstrate time management skills
- Minimum GCSE education
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.