£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our clients offices based in Liskeard on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies.
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner taking account of the particular circumstances, including obtaining information from an appropriate source in response to a non standard query and feeding back to an enquirer in an accurate and effective manner, giving particular regard to assessing the particular circumstances.
- To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service.
- To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Organise and co-ordinate events.
- Using Microsoft office applications.
- Research, analyse and report information.
- Understanding of how Local Government works.
- Enhanced DBS Check OR a Basic Disclosure criminal record check is required
- A clear DBS Children's Barred List check if working with sensitive data relating to children
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.