South East London, London
£10.50 - £11.03 per hour
5 months ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
40 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
This is a varied and challenging role acting as the first point of contact for all facilities management related issues. The role provides an efficient and customer focused admin support service to the IWMF to ensure effective service delivery is achieved and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logging all issues/defects in relation to Facilities Management function
- Generating work orders and prioritising requests
- Issue the facilities caretaker with PPMs
- Scheduling service visits and maintaining schedule for contractor visits
- Obtaining appropriate contractor documents such as risk assessments, method statements and licences
- Maintaining compliance registers
- Ordering fuel
- Logging fuel key requests
- Creating access passes
- Raising purchase orders for all FM items
- Receipting purchase orders following the receipt of goods/services
- Maintain excellent contractor records
- Invoice dispute resolution
- Provide the FM function with all administrative requirements
- Provide assistance and cover for other duties within the support team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
- Ability to interact effectively with management, suppliers and contractors
- Computer literate with experience in Google packages
- Willingness to take ownership of own work and ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Self-motivated and solution driven to contribute to the success of the service
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to be flexible in approach to team work
- Team player to assist in other areas of support where needed
For this role you will need the following:
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- A suitable NI Number.
- Last 2 employers written references.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.