£9.74 - £10.23 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 1 month contract with the possibilty of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
To provide administrative support to the Waste Management on a range of functions. To assist in the efficient and effective delivery of all aspects of Waste Management including close contacts with all internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive electronic, telephone and written enquiries/complaints from members of the public, councillors, TDC Officers, area offices, other authorities and outside agencies on all aspects of Waste Management
- Liaison with Waste Management refuse/recycling crews and cleansing staff.
- Processing Garden Waste payments.
- Respond to enquiries/complaints appropriately giving regard to urgency, public safety and procedure.
- Arrange and document requests of service including the collection of household bulky items and household assisted collections.Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support, eg photocopying, filing, emailing and faxing as required.
- Type letters, memoranda, reports and other documents as required.
- Operate Microsoft Office software according to requirements, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- All other duties according to the grading of the post.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases