£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £10.14 P/H PAYE
To carry out a range of technical administrative and function related duties such as finance etc for the department with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues and the application of organisational procedures and systems. The worker will be expected to have good organisational skills and be able to use IT effectively in implementing tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of office equipment
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff
- Organising, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience of working in an admin office undertaking technical admin duties such as writing bespoke letters, account maintenance and reconciliation, processing payroll payments etc.
- A good knowledge of specific functions i.e. payroll, HR creditors etc if requested.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience of software packages, particularly Microsoft office.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases