City of London, London
£10.20 - £10.71 per hour
18 days ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
40 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
Working in the team for Westminster Commercial Waste bag orders. Coordinating deliveries with drivers, ensuring receipts are issued to customers who have ordered bags and issuing proforma invoices to customers who are on a monthly billing cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of bag deliveries with drivers and keeping Finance Administrator up to date with any queries from drivers.
- Producing daily reports on delivered and undelivered orders in Access and coordinating these to ensure undelivered orders are put on next day delivery.
- Data entry - input data from weekly bag sales report onto spreadsheet.
- Working as a team on adhoc duties.
- Producing receipts on the back of payments for bag sales from customers.
- Issuing Proforma invoices to customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English/Maths
- Excellent telephone manner is a must
- Problem solving skills
- IT literacy, including Excel
- Ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, in a professional manner
- Able to work well within a team
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases