£9.81 - £10.81 per hour
10 days ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Wilmslow on a temporary basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.81 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Deal with enquiries and incoming calls within defined limits from colleagues and the public (Cheshire East Standards) and refer as necessary to members of staff to ensure consistency of treatment of such enquiries.
- Undertake specific administrative tasks e.g. make appointments, draft correspondence, type letters and arrange meetings to facilitate the effective operation of the team.
- Input and maintain monitoring and data analysis systems in relation to children and families to ensure the provision of accurate and up to date information for effective management decisions to be taken.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings and ensure distribution and follow up work is completed within timescales in order that the time of the team is used efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain administrative and financial systems that ensure the smooth running of the service area.
- Ensure that systems connected with the work of the team are properly operated, problem areas identified and suggestions for improvement made so as to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Undertake duties as part of a wider Business Support team as appropriate to ensure that operational needs are met through flexible team working.
- Escalate and seek advice on any issues related to safeguarding.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- ECDL or equivalent
- Extended experience working in an office environment, including customer care Experience in a busy office environment Financial recording
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.