£9.32 - £10.32 per hour
16 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Dorset on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.32 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Undertake clerical and secretarial duties which may include word processing, arranging meetings, minute-taking, diary management, handling telephone calls and/or attending to visitors.
- Support the maintenance of data systems as appropriate by way of data input and/or extracting data to provide requested management and/or financial information.
- Maintain filing system, both manual and electronic, which may include information relating to the team.
- Undertake any clerical and administrative support duties specific to the post which may include updating spreadsheets, distributing questionnaires and ensuring pages on the website are up to date.
- Liaison with other staff and external customers, as a point of contact for the team. Providing advice as appropriate and/or referring enquiries to the relevant officer.
- Assisting with financial administrative procedures as required, such as processing travel claims.
- Where the post is based within the Children's Services Directorate, responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and as such the integrity of management information through the proper use and safekeeping of data and record systems both manual and computerised.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.