£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
24 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Cannock on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 40 hours per week, at £10.50 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Manage the end-to-end resourcing process.
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Screen applications to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Manage candidate communications to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Utilize and maintain the applicant tracking system to progress recruitment activity.
- Track hiring metrics including time to hire, cost per hire, and source of hire, working to achieve team targets.
- Create a talent pool for future requirements.
- Provide consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs as required.
- Support project work that contributes to the Resourcing Team's continuous improvement.
- Utilize social platforms to proactively headhunt non-passive candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Proven experience as an in-house/360 agency recruiter, preferably recruiting for operational/technical positions.
- Experience in high volume resourcing, with the ability to work at pace.
- Ability to build successful partner relationships.
- Knowledge of headhunting techniques to utilize social platforms.
- Familiarity with using applicant tracking systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Strong team ethic.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.