£12.10 - £13.10 per hour
24 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Coalville on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 36.25 hours per week, at £12.10 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To provide the office and administrative functions of the Asset Management Support Team in order to support the delivery of a modern, effective, customer-focused, and high performing asset management and property maintenance service; giving consideration to:
- The strategic and commercial direction of the service, to exploit markets and develop new business opportunities to expand the local footprint;
- The effective and efficient use of IT systems;
- The effective delivery of internal policies, procedures, and agreements to support the delivery of asset management and property maintenance services;
- The administration of comprehensive performance and financial management framework to support the delivery of asset management and property maintenance services;
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- The ability to support the delivery of modern, effective, customer-focused, and high performing asset management and property maintenance services;
- High levels of IT awareness and knowledge and familiarity with the use and benefits of IT systems and technology;
- High levels of numeracy and the ability to interrogate and interpret complex financial and statistical data and information for use in the business and to support performance management;
- The ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and implementing appropriate resolutions.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.