£12.02 - £13.02 per hour
about 1 month ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our clients offices based in Padworth on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- As the Administrator you will provide administrative support for the construction operations managed from Tidworth Garrison and act as office receptionist, greeting and inducting visitors and taking phone calls. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office based team including preparing time sheets and other IT based duties. You will undertake any general tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Significant experience demonstrating development through involvement in a series of relevant work roles.
- Some experience, supervisory and training for employees.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of relevant process or procedure, specialised equipment or software systems.
- Proven initiative and judgement to resolve day-to-day problems independently.
- Clear understanding of standards and regulations set for the output of the role.
- Working knowledge of other areas of the authority relevant to the service.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Minute taking skills
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.