£7.70 - £8.09 per hour
2 months ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
38 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
You will work with teams, oversee the operations within your company, manage groups, coordinate with management and engage in planning according to the needs of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone calls - NCCFT and L&D team telephone calls.
- Answering the door patients, staff and visitors (inc. workmen, confidential waste, clinical waste, PHS bins).
- PD Net group - answering door to about 10 people
- Printer issues - ink, stuck printing jobs, printer cards
- Work mobile Answering telephone calls, sending texts, reading and passing on texts to staff.
- Post - Receiving post, date stamping and distributing, parcelling items, taking registered parcels to post office, sorting petty cash
- Lone worker - Filling in the book, setting timer, calling staff when finished if they haven't called already, updating car details.
- Cover- Covering all aspects of the team's administrator role, excluding meeting minutes.
- Covering L&D - telephone calls, door buzzer, room bookings, clinical spine checks, urgent appointment letters, urgent queries.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases