Newton Abbot, Devon
£9.94 - £10.44 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 5 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
To deliver effective and efficient administrative support to the Environment Health service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephones and receiving complaints regarding noise, food safety etc. from the general public
- Data entry into our UNI-form database
- General administration tasks as directed by the service managers
Skils and Experience:
The post holder should have the following:
- A good standard of education to include English and Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience with a working knowledge of a wide range of office procedures
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal politely and firmly with difficult/aggressive and often emotional customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work within a team and using own initiative liaising with professional/technical officers and customers, Members, other staff and external organisations
- A positive attitude and commitment to the provision of an excellent customer focused service
- To be adaptable and a quick learner with a positive attitude.
The post holder will be expected to work using his/her own initiative to set work priorities and plan their workload on a daily basis. The Service Managers will provide the necessary supervision, guidance and support as and when required.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases