£10.92 - £11.47 per hour
11 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Officer - Grade 7 to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 1 year with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrative Officer - Grade 7, your main duties will include:
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Look up information to answer complex queries, and where necessary seeking advice from external partners such as General Register Office and the Home Office. This could involve using the internet/intranet and direct contact with external partners.
- Produce a range of documents including letters/emails, licences and official documents to a good standard by the required deadline
- Collect, process and input data into the service's range of records ensuring accuracy and security of data and compliance with statutory requirements
- Use electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality
- Maintain diaries, appointment systems, scheduling and arranging meetings
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service activities and provide regular summary reports to the Management Team to ensure that relevant updates and reviews take place in a timely fashion
To be successful for this Administrative Officer - Grade 7 post you will need to have:
- Good standard of general education
- A good level of ICT skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Administrative experience and proven ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Proven front line service (visitor/telephone) experience
- Experience of Front- line customer service
- Experience of handling data and statistics
- Experience of inputting and retrieving data from ICT based record systems
- Information research, retrieval and collation of data using internet/web- based systems
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.