£9.37 - £11.98 per hour
about 1 year ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Officer to join our clients' offices based in on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrative Officer, your main duties will include:
Enable the directorate to deliver integrated, customer focused services by:
- Working co-operatively, as part of a team to provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to directorate teams who may not work from one office;
- Proactively liaising with colleagues to provide constant and consistent services, streamline practices, provide cross-service cover and help prevent excessive workload peaks.
- Develop knowledge, skills and expertise in at least one designated service area(s) which will be the main focus of your service delivery
This post holder is responsible for ensuring that all County Safeguarding and Child/ Vulnerable Adult Protection policies are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies
To be successful for this Administrative Officer post you will need to have:
- A minimum of one-year administrative experience
- Front line service (visitor/telephone) experience
- Experience and regular use of Microsoft Office applications and the Internet, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, to at least an Intermediate level
- Experience in handling data and statistics
- Experience of inputting and retrieving data from ICT based record systems
- Proven ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Information research and collation using the internet/web-based systems
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £9.37 - £11.98 p/h PAYE
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.