£7.83 - £8.22 per hour
5109933 / 19-00516_1567522027
19 days ago
We have an exciting oppurtunity for an Administrative Officer to join our clients offices based in Cambridge on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrative Officer, your main duties will include:
- By providing a range of administrative and front of house services utilising organisational policies, procedures and digital systems.
- By organising and progressing the full range of activities associated with the management of business meetings, ensuring efficient and effective planning for a single or series of meetings, addressing timelines, notifying participants, venue / location (including use of digital technology), refreshments, agenda preparation, minuting and progress chasing agenda items and follow up actions.
- By providing written, verbal and e-correspondence, in collaboration with management and operational colleagues, ensuring prompt, courteous and appropriate responses.
- By undertaking desktop research on behalf of colleagues and management to inform responses to correspondence received or to enable the completion of specific reports.
- By producing presentations, written and financial reports for management, including formatting of information and data, which is consistent with organisational and regulatory standards.
- By maintaining and supporting the development of management information systems to enable the extraction, tracking and presentation of accurate data. By being responsible for the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data inputted and contribute to and implement approaches to improve the quality of data.
To be successful for this Administrative Officer post you will need to have:
- Business Administration S/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification or work experience.
- Experience of using PCs on a business network running MS Windows and Office, along with email and internet and specific business applications i.e. finance.
- Experience of providing a confidential, professional service and to work flexibly to meet the demands of the role.
- To work within a team environment, demonstrating tact and diplomacy with other members of staff and where necessary to direct and guide.
- Effective communication written and oral to a range of different personnel.
- To take responsibility for a project or task and deliver within agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn new processes and demonstrate good practice to others
- Proven track record in the use of IT packages to produce presentations and statistical data for the Department.
- Proven track record of liaising with senior external stakeholders to co-ordinate key activities.
- Ability to achieve set deadlines when dealing with specific requests with confidence and accuracy.
- Ability to present a range of information in a variety of formats to different audiences and within hierarchy.
- Ability to respect confidentiality in the workplace and to provide a professional service to meet the demands of the role.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 21 Hours per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Pay Rate: £7.83 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.