£7.83 - £8.22 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Officer to join our clients offices based in Buckingham-shire on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrative Officer, your main duties will include:
- By providing a range of administrative and front of house services utilising organisational policies, procedures and digital systems.
- By organising and progressing the full range of activities associated with the management of business meetings, ensuring efficient and effective planning for a single or series of meetings, addressing time lines, notifying participants, venue / location (including use of digital technology), refreshments, agenda preparation, minuting and progress chasing agenda items and follow up actions.
- By providing written, verbal and e-correspondence, in collaboration with management and operational colleagues, ensuring prompt, courteous and appropriate responses.
- By undertaking desktop research on behalf of colleagues and management to inform responses to correspondence received or to enable the completion of specific reports.
- By producing presentations, written and financial reports for management, including formatting of information and data, which is consistent with organisational and regulatory standards.
- 6. By maintaining and supporting the development of management information systems to enable the extraction, tracking and presentation of accurate data. By being responsible for the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data inputted and contribute to and implement approaches to improve the quality of data.
To be successful for this Administrative Officer post you will need to have:
- To work within a team environment, demonstrating tact and diplomacy with other members of staff and where necessary to direct and guide.
- Effective communication written and oral to a range of different personnel.
- To take responsibility for a project or task and deliver within agreed timescales
Good communication skills
- Enhanced DBS
- 2 Written References
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 35 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £7.83 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.