£9.74 - £12.13 per hour + PAYE
about 1 month ago
3 Months +
Our client is currently seeking a Part-time Administrator for 22.5 hours per week, (usually Tuesday to Thursday) but there may be some flexibility over this e.g. the same hours over four days. Initially for a period of two months but may extend at a rate of £9.74 PAYE.
Your main duties may include:
- To support the Sports and Leisure Team in the delivery and monitoring of services through the Leisure Centre Contract, direct provision, and commissioned works.
- Raise purchase orders and invoices.
- Look after the team's web page on the council's site.
- collect and organize information to support the forthcoming procurement process for leisure centers.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSEs inc English and Maths or equivalent.
- NVQ Business Administration.
- At least 3 years working in a busy office environment.
- Enhanced DBS check.
The standard hours of work are 08:30AM - 17:00PM
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.