£10.14 - £10.65 per annum
19 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our clients offices based in Coed Duon on the temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrative Assistant, your duties will include:
- Provide accurate and timely general administrative support.
- Effectively manage information, data and systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of administrative systems and processes.
- Assist in the organisation and management of the administrative function(s).
- Provide the relevant level of administrative support.
- Adapt to the needs of an individual service group, as demand requires
To be successful for this Administrative Assistant post you will need to have:
Ability to work to competing deadlines
- Ability to work to constant and conflicting demands.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships.
- Contribute to planning of work in conjunction with Line Manager.
- Evidence of general administrative experience.
- Experience of working with information databases.
- Previous experience of working in a team.
- NVQ 3 &/or BTEC National &/or ONC or equivalent level qualification outlined in the Qualification and Credit Framework.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.