£9.07 - £9.52 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant on the initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
- To provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support to officers within a designated function, either in support of a designated officer(s) or to the team as a whole.
- Undertake general clerical, administrative and secretarial duties, working on own initiative as required
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Undertake clerical and secretarial duties which may include word processing, arranging meetings, minute-taking, diary management, handling telephone calls and/or attending to visitors.
- Support the maintenance of data systems as appropriate by way of data input and/or extracting data to provide requested management and/or financial information.
- Maintain filing system, both manual and electronic, which may include information relating to the team.
- Undertake any clerical and administrative support duties specific to the post which may include updating spreadsheets, distributing questionnaires and ensuring pages on the website are up to date.
- Liaison with other staff and external customers, as a point of contact for the team. Providing advice as appropriate and/or referring enquiries to the relevant officer.
- Assisting with financial administrative procedures as required, such as processing travel claims.
- Where the post is based within the Children's Services Directorate, responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and as such the integrity of management information through the proper use and safekeeping of data and record systems both manual and computerised.
- Any other lesser or comparable duties as required.
Skills and Responsibilities-
- Documentation Production/Maintaining
- Effective Communicator
- PC Literate
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.