Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly
£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Administrative Assistant on an initial 4 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £10.14 P/H PAYE
Provide effective and timely administrative support to the relevant service group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely general administrative support.
- Effectively manage information, data and systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of administrative systems and processes.
- Assist in the organisation and management of the administrative function(s).
- Provide the relevant level of administrative support.
- Adapt to the needs of an individual service group, as demand requires.
- Using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or similar IT software to carry out work that involves word processing, spreadsheets and presentation graphics.
- Servicing and recording meetings as required
Skills and Experience:
- NVQ 3 &/or BTEC National &/or ONC or equivalent level qualification outlined in the Qualification and Credit Framework.
- Evidence of understanding / experience of working with Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge and understanding of databases.
- Understanding and knowledge of Administrative procedures.
- Ability to work to competing deadlines
- Ability to work to constant and conflicting demands.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships.
- Contribute to planning of work in conjunction with Line Manager
- Evidence of general administrative experience.
- Experience of working with information databases.
- Previous experience of working in a team.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases