£7.83 - £8.22 per hour
7 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our clients offices based in Aylsbury on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrative Assistant, your main duties will include:
- By performing varied administrative tasks including photocopying, filing, data input and collation, amending directories, operating manuals, replenishing stationery and operating systems etc.
- By minuting local meetings, producing letters, reports and other documents using Information Technology including email and internet.
- By working collaboratively as part of a team and provide help and support to other team members.
- By booking travel arrangements, accommodation for members of the team, and ensure that they have knowledge of the agreed itinerary and that they are kept up-to-date of appointments and bookings.
- By keeping up-to-date and accurate records of financial transactions following or as a result of inputting and retrieving data from information systems, including the payment of invoices, purchase orders, holiday records and petty cash.
- By arranging room bookings, ensuring that meeting rooms are set up and maintained, arranging the provision of refreshments when required.
To be successful for this Administrative Assistant post you will need to have:
- Confident communicator with the ability to deliver and manage basic written and oral communication effectively.
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to deadlines and produce accurate work
- Ability to apply numeracy and literacy skills, to the duties of the post
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and agreed processes, to set standards and timescales
- Good attention to detail with the ability to learn new processes and demonstrate good practice to others,
- Microsoft word
- Team work
- Good communication skills
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 35 Hours per week, Monday -Friday
Pay Rate: £7.83 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.