5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our clients offices based in Carlisle on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administration Officer, your main duties will include:
- Answer telephone enquiries, resolving where possible, taking messages or passing calls to appropriate officers.
- Hold and administer petty cash on behalf of the BCU, ensuring auditable records are kept and maintained as appropriate. Administer Petty cash floats as required.
- Ensure money's received within the local area are treated correctly, including counting, transporting and banking as required.
- Act as the point of contact to auditors in respect of income received in the local area.
- Support the management team to meet their Health and Safety obligations undertaking activities as directed.
- Provide a confidential typing service for the Area Superintendent and other senior managers as required.
- Develop and maintain an Area filing system, ensuring all documents are appropriately filed, duplicated and subsequently destroyed, if applicable, ensuring these are inline with the Business Services Team processes and corporate processes
To be successful for this Administration Officer post you will need to have:
- Clerical work experience Experience of copy and audio typing, basic report writing, minute taking
- Experience of dealing the with public Experience of working as a Personal Assistant or demonstrative equivalent experience.
- General education Specialist training
- RSA Stage III Typing/WP or equivalent 5 GCSEs including English and Maths or equivalent
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.