£9.01 - £9.46 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our client's offices based in Staffordshire on a temporary contract basis for 11 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Administration Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Implement the business process consistently, implementing and recording data correctly and efficiently.
- Process all administrative work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation.
- Create and maintain electronic and manual client records in accordance with Corporate Records Management policies and ensuring compliance with Freedom of Information and policies on case recording, filing, retention and destruction
- Support various meetings, including:- organising venues, issuing invites, minute taking, the production of accurate records and the distribution of reports within agreed time scales
- Communicate effectively face to face, by letter, e-mail or telephone in a polite and confident manner: responding to telephone calls, personal callers and other forms of communication; filtering telephone calls, answering questions from members of the public and other agencies on the services of the team and accurately recording messages to ensure effective communication.
- Process financial transactions including purchase orders and invoices, in accordance with financial procedures /regulations.
To be successful for this post you will need to have:
- GCSE English or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of using computer based information systems in an office environment
- Experience of using IT systems including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience of arranging formal meetings including a range of participants
- Knowledge of good practice in office systems and procedures
- Good written and oral communication skills with internal & external colleagues, as well as members of the public
- Ability to interpret, format and accurately present information
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: 9.01 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.