Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £10.14 per hour
6 months ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Admin Support Officer to join our busy offices based in Stoke on Trent on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.14 p/h PAYE.
As the Admin Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- To provide high quality, proactive operational and business support to the Telecare Service
- To set up and maintain appropriate electronic and paper systems to support effective data management and performance monitoring, and ensure the smooth running of the service.
- To provide the first point of contact for client referrals including telephone self-referrals and to deal with enquiries from the public and from other professionals.
- To provide appointment booking for installation, maintenance and removal of all equipment installed by the service.
- Inputting of client data and updates into City Council databases to a high standard.
- To undertake the billing of service users and corporate clients, including setting up clients on the corporate debtor's system.
- To take card payments over the telephone
- To undertake telephone-based debt recovery for clients owing to monies.
- To order, receipt and process invoices for equipment and services required by the team.
- To implement customer consultation programmes in conjunction with the Service Manager when required.
- Play an operational role in the continuous development of team policy and practice
- To manage the preparation, retention and disposal of records in support of ESCR requirements.
- To liaise with stakeholders from other City Council departments, public sector organisations or suppliers to ensure high levels of service to our service users.
To be successful for this Admin Support Officer post you will need to have:
- Knowledge and understanding of developing and implementing operational and business support services
- awareness of Financial Regulations
- Awareness of Adult Social Care
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.