£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
16 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Admin Officer 1 - Safeguarding And Qa to join our clients offices based in Bath on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Admin Officer 1 - Safeguarding And Qa, your main duties will include:
- To arrange and co-ordinate meetings, book appointments, attend meetings, take notes and arrange for their distribution.
- To deal with routine tasks such as incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, scanning, filing, making and receiving telephone calls, managing and responding to emails.
- To answer and make telephone calls to other agencies, professionals and members of the public.
- Use standard word processing applications such as Microsoft Word to type documents, letters and reports to a high standard and within departmental protocols where required.
- To process referrals and other case records as required, using computerized systems after appropriate training.
- Provide occasional coaching / mentoring in relevant IT skills to other members of the team and to provide cover for other members of the administrative staff across the service when needed.
To be successful for this Admin Officer 1 - Safeguarding And Qa post you will need to have:
- A minimum of three subjects at GCSE, O'level, or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- A minimum or RSA stage two or equivalent in typing/word processing
- Knowledge and experience in using Liquid Logic (client record system)
- Experience of working in an administrative / clerical post
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of note taking
- The ability and flexibility to work across and support a wide-range of services within the Council and the ability to work with other partner or commissioned organisations.
- High standard of word processing and document layout
- Knowledge of and methodical approach to information storage and management, both paper and electronic.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.