£7.80 - £8.19 per hour
20 days ago
Our client is seeking an Admin Assistant on the initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
30 hours per week
Tuesday - Friday
To provide an efficient, comprehensive and confidential administrative service to the Education Team within the Institute of Mental Health
Duties and Responsibilities-
- To support the coordination of KUF Awareness cohorts. For example, sending out of contracts, adding student details on the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and distribution of student certificates
- To have responsibility for the allocation of KUF student logins; meeting the required standard and to resolve any associated queries effectively through a dedicated mailbox.
- Evaluation data is entered into an appropriate database and/or spreadsheet
- To make arrangements for education meetings; including the booking of venues, facilities/equipment and refreshments.
- To support the typing and checking of Board letters
- To take notes at meeting as necessary; for example at Admin Team meetings.
- To make travel and hotel bookings and hospitality for members of the education team/s.
- To support arrangements for seminars/workshops; including the booking of venues, facilities/equipment and refreshments.
- To communicate and liaise with education providers, external organisations, facilitators and partners, for the purpose of arranging Knowledge and Understanding Framework (KUF) Awareness training events.
- To ensure office and filing systems are maintained
- To cover for Academic Administrators in their absence.
Skills and Experience-
- OCR/text processing Level II qualification or equivalent.
- Educated to NVQ Level 2 standard.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and outside agencies.
- Excellent organisational skills and office management.
- Ability to show initiative and work without supervision, follow instructions and guidelines and adhere to deadlines.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience of working with computer databases.
- Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Flexible attitude and experience of dealing with people, to maintain a high level of customer care.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and work to set timescales.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.