£8.42 - £8.84 per hour
about 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Admin Assistant - Band 3 - Emla to join our clients offices based in Leicester on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Admin Assistant - Band 3 - Emla, your main duties will include:
- Provide a comprehensive administrative function relating to Healthcare Records at Arnold Lodge to ensure the hospital's compliance with the relevant statutory duties.
- To provide administrative support to the MHA Administrator when generating Healthcare Records files for new admissions
- To support the MHA Administrator in completing clerical duties in relation to the MHA 1983.
- To obtain Healthcare records from other healthcare providers on request as per the procedure.
- To check and decant the Single Health Care Record files when received from the wards in accordance with the procedure.
- Undertake any other duties as designated by either your immediate line manager or senior manager to ensure that an efficient Medical Records department is maintained
To be successful for this Admin Assistant - Band 3 - Emla you will need to have:
- Good general education to at least GCSE (or equivalent) and NVQ level 3, or equivalent work experience
- A Reasonable knowledge of the administrative requirements for Subject Access requests which will have been obtained through relevant work experience
- To be fully compliant with Information Governance issues relating to medical records
- Previous practical experience of working within an NHS/mental healthcare setting
- Ability to analyse, assess and compare both clinical and non clinical situations and decide on the best course of action, on occasions there is more than a straight forward choice.
- Ability to compare and cross-reference information to provide statistical information on a routine and ad-hoc basis
18.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.