£8.72 - £10.20 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 3+ month opportunity has arisen within Derbyshire County Council for an experienced admin assistant to join on a temporary basis. The candidate will be required to be on a rota which would necessitate going into an COVID compliance office in Ripley. The successful candidate must have excellent minute taking skills.
Purpose of the role:
To provide administrative or secretarial service to directly support a functional activity, where co-ordination, interaction with co-workers and an awareness of related activities is important. Roles will either focus on procedural understanding or customer service.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide administrative support for meetings and internal/external events including arrangement of such events
- Where required, maintain diaries, produce and manage correspondence, taking minutes and progress chasing
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own work load from start to finish.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information
Experience and Skills
- Experience of administrative processes and procedures in a similar role
- Good written and oral communication skills and a customer focus
- Excellent ICT skills including standard software packages and bespoke data bases
- Good customer liaison and communications skills
To apply please send your CV!
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.