£9.07 - £10.07 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
2 months ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our client's offices based in Dorset on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £9.07 p/h PAYE.
As the Administrative Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Undertake clerical and secretarial duties which may include word processing, arranging meetings, minute-taking, diary management, handling telephone calls and/or attending to visitors.
- Support the maintenance of data systems as appropriate by way of data input and/or extracting data to provide requested management and/or financial information.
- Maintain filing system, both manual and electronic, which may include information relating to the team.
- Undertake any clerical and administrative support duties specific to the post which may include updating spreadsheets, distributing questionnaires and ensuring pages on the website are up to date.
- Liaison with other staff and external customers, as a point of contact for the team. Providing advice as appropriate and/or referring enquiries to the relevant officer.
- Assisting with financial administrative procedures as required, such as processing travel claims.
- Where the post is based within the Children's Services Directorate, responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and as such the integrity of management information through the proper use and safekeeping of data and record systems both manual and computerised.
- Any other lesser or comparable duties as required.
To be successful for this Administrative Assistant post you will need to have:
- Previous admin experience
- Documentation production/maintaining
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.