£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opprtunity for an Accounting Technician to join our clients offices based in Cornwall on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Accounting Technician, your main duties include:
- We are looking for an Accounting Technician to work within the Systems team to undertake the following tasks:
- Assisting with general financial system maintenance and support.
- Completing key reconciliations.
- Identifying and correcting miscodes.
- Completing and processing journals.
- Importing files and reconciling these.
To be Successful for this Accounting Technician post you will need to have:
- AAT qualification is desirable but not essential, or previous experience of working within a Finance role.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data.
- Previous experience of Oracle would be desirable.
- Candidates need to be team players, proactive, flexible in their approach to work and able to communicate effectively with a range of people.
- Customer Service.
- Effective Communicator.
- Literate & Numerate.
- MS Excel.
- Last 2 employers names.
- 3 years written referencing.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.